Tehipite Chapter Annual Banquet
Tehipite Chapter Annual Banquet featuring Frank Helling in his portrayal of John Muir. Please note that our National Parks have been seriously affected by secuestration, and as a result our previously scheduled speaker will not be able to join us. While disappointed, we are equally delighted that Mr. Helling has agreed to perform his live presentation of "A Visit with John Muir." Click on "Read more" for more details.
Oh No! Not PG&E Again!
The middle sized blue oak at left is at least 30 feet from PG&Eâ€™s Helms-Gregg 230 kilovolt transmission line on the left. Yet PG&E officials say this tree and thousands of others must now be removed to guarantee system reliability. The line has been here for 26 years and the trees have not caused a problem during that time. So why do the trees need to be removed now?
05/15/2013 - 7:00pm - 8:30pm
06/12/2013 - 7:00pm
06/19/2013 - 7:00pm - 8:30pm
12/11/2013 - 7:00pm
Volume 59, Number 2
- Is Madera County Growing Too Fast?
- Tehipite Chapter Meetings and Information
- Merced Group Meetings and Information
- Sierra Club Holds Meeting with SEKI Wilderness Coordinator
- 2014: Wilderness 50 - Canoeing in the Noatak Wilderness
- Dinkey Creek Memorial Day Weekend Car Camp and Hiking Trip
- Invitation to write: "My Most Memorable Wilderness Experience"