In Celebration of Wilderness: Roderick Nash
Join us on April 10th for this celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Wilderness Act (1964) with Roderick Nash, America's foremost wilderness historian and author of Wilderness and the American Mind. For more details, click on Read more.
Oh No! Not PG&E Again!
The middle sized blue oak at left is at least 30 feet from PG&Eâ€™s Helms-Gregg 230 kilovolt transmission line on the left. Yet PG&E officials say this tree and thousands of others must now be removed to guarantee system reliability. The line has been here for 26 years and the trees have not caused a problem during that time. So why do the trees need to be removed now?
10/08/2014 - 7:00pm
10/15/2014 - 7:00pm
11/12/2014 - 7:00pm
11/19/2014 - 7:00pm
12/10/2014 - 7:00pm
Volume 60, Number 2
- Roderick Nash Speaks on the Intrinsic Value of Wilderness
- Tehipite Chapter Meetings and Information
- Merced Group Meetings and Information
- USFS Workshops on Forest Plan Revisions Rescheduled
- Potential Wilderness Areas & Wild and Scenic River in Fresno Co.
- Why Wilderness? (Hint: It’s not all about us!)
- Seven Values of Wilderness
- Theodore Roosevelt: Naturalist & Conservationist
- Photographs of Wilderness Exhibit at Fresno Art Museum