In Celebration of Wilderness: Roderick Nash
Join us on April 10th for this celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Wilderness Act (1964) with Roderick Nash, America's foremost wilderness historian and author of Wilderness and the American Mind. For more details, click on Read more.
Tehipite Chapter Annual Banquet 2014
In Celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Wilderness Act, Dr. Jan W. van Wagtendonk will speak on "The Last 50 Years of Wilderness History."
The banquet was lovely and our speakers and award recipients were so inspiring. Check back for a photo and a list of award recipients soon. And please plan to join us next year.
2014 event was Wednesday evening, March 26 from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. at the Big Red Church (First Congregational Church of Fresno) 2131 Van Ness Blvd. (corner of Yale)
Oh No! Not PG&E Again!
The middle sized blue oak at left is at least 30 feet from PG&Eâ€™s Helms-Gregg 230 kilovolt transmission line on the left. Yet PG&E officials say this tree and thousands of others must now be removed to guarantee system reliability. The line has been here for 26 years and the trees have not caused a problem during that time. So why do the trees need to be removed now?
04/09/2014 - 7:00pm
04/10/2014 - 7:00pm - 9:00pm
04/16/2014 - 7:00pm
05/14/2014 - 7:00pm - 9:00pm
05/21/2014 - 7:00pm
Volume 59, Number 4
- Fulton Mall Targeted by City Hall
- Tehipite Chapter Meetings and Information
- Merced Group Meetings and Information
- The Fulton Green Project: A Broader Vision for Fresno's Future
- Fulton Mall as a Scapegoat for Past City Planning Policy Failures
- Public Sentiment Largely Rejects Traffic on the Fulton Mall
- The Rim Fire’s Harsh Lesson
- Wilderness 50: Art and Wilderness
- Veterans Day Car Camping Trip: Western Utah Exploration